1. Our snazzy door decorations rocked.
2. Cuteness overload all over the place.
3. Trick or treating was the best.
4. There were a bunch of scary mummies.
5. You never knew who might be just around the corner.
6. Forehead relay racing in the occupational therapy room.
7. The Spooky Sensations activity: feeling “intestines”, “eyes” and other gross things.
8. Face painting with a real-life mermaid!
9. Our zombies were the scariest.
10. There was a costume dance party.
11. The Mario Brothers showed up.
12. Our client services team rocked it.
13. Everyone – from kids to ayis – took part in the celebration.
14. Chantal the OT mummy…and Monte.
15. We have the best staff.