- Learning independence
- Growth mindset in students and educators
- Executive functioning
- Feelings of safety and security in the classroom
- Language acquisition and speech development in a multilingual environment
- Reading and dyslexia interventions
- and more!
Who is this for?
- 2 days of intensive metacognition workshops led by qualified therapists (speech-language pathologists, psychologists, reading and learning support specialists)
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Sangha’s Fellow Travelers Hotel (check-in Thursday, March 21, check-out on Sunday, March 24)
- Meals on Friday, March 22 and Saturday, March 23, as well as breakfast on Sunday, March 24
- 2 days of morning and evening activities led by Octave
- Taxes and fees
- Transportation to and from Sangha
- Additional spa or wellness services (discounts will be offered to attendees)
Speakers list and schedule to be shared soon.