Interns and Volunteers
Help Us Change Lives
We offer many internship and volunteer opportunities at ELG, for people of all backgrounds and ages and in many of our departments.
While some positions require previous experience or a degree, other opportunities are available for teenagers and anyone with no previous administrative or special education experience. If you are a student and would like to fulfill educational requirements, we may be able to accommodate that.
Regardless of the kind of project you work on with us, we hope to enrich your professional and personal development. Opportunities include:
- Volunteering or interning in our full-time programs, assisting our program staff and working directly with our children.
- Interning at our marketing department, working on a variety of projects that range from social media campaigns to developing materials, and more.
- Interning with ELG’s therapeutic services, working closely with our director of services on administrative and business development projects.
- Interning with our administrative department, helping with projects, human relations, finance and operations.
- Short-term or one time volunteering, helping out on a specific project, program or event.
- Donating in-kind activities: designing, writing, leading an activity with our kids, and much more!
Get in Touch with Us!
To help us determine what is the best fit for you at ELG, please email email@example.com with your CV and the following information:
- Email address
- Mobile Number
- Languages Spoken
- How you would like to contribute at ELG, what your interests are