ELG is frequently looking to expand its team of administrative or support staff. The ideal candidate is service-oriented, has ambition to work in a dynamic international team and is passionate about changing the lives’ of children with special needs and their families.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Marketing Director with development and implementation of proactive, integrated, compelling marketing and communications activities that drive growth for the ELG business in its Full-Time Program.
- Work closely with Client Servicing Team and Programs Team to develop high quality Program Admission marketing & communication materials, that are consistent, appropriate, story-telling while adhering to the ELG standards.
- Establish and maintain a master plan of program marketing activities, ensuring to have an impactful, sustainable flow of marketing activities driving towards results and outcomes.
- Leverage current ELG channels and cultivate relationships with key commentators, opinion leaders and influencers to effectively communicate to our Programs target families.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum BA/BS with 4+ years relevant experience in journalism, communications or marketing.
- Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation, communications, influencing and leadership skills
- Experience from the education field is preferred.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what position you are interested in, why you are interested and what unique qualities you have.