The role of Digital Marketing Specialist is to support on execution of China digital marketing programs and materials to expand ELG’s online brand presence, enhance customer engagement and drive business objectives.
- Develop monthly WeChat content calendar, create and drive content to support new product launch, campaigns and stories per business needs.
- Wechat social media articles copywriting and layout design.
- Measure and report performance of all social media campaigns, identify trend and insights, monitor execution and evaluate digital communication result
- Create, manage, and analyze Search Engine Marketing and social media across multiple platforms to achieve followers, view rates, and potential customers to owned media.
- Take a data-drive approach to optimize the holistic marketing performance and effectiveness.
- Translate and adapt English content to Chinese and vice versa.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Literature, Advertisement, Communication or Public Relations is preferred.
- Minimum three years of media experience in copywriting and editorial work.
- Experience with managing WeChat account and copywriting social media articles is a must.
- Experience in managing WordPress website is desirable.
- Fluent English and Mandarin in both oral and written.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good inter-personal communication skills
- Must be precise and attentive to details.
- Basic graphic design skills or an eye for the design
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what position you are interested in, why you are interested and what unique qualities you have.