ELG is frequently looking to expand its team of administrative or support staff. The ideal candidate is service-oriented, has ambition to work in a dynamic international team and is passionate about changing the lives’ of children with special needs and their families.
The main purpose of the job is to act as the first point of contact for all new ELG inquiries and represent ELG external communications in this regard.
- Handle new inquires (mainly by telephone) and follow-up action with 24 hours.
- Work closely with Programs Director and Client Services Director for case allocation.
- Administration of inquiry/client database and keep regular track and update.
- Represent ELG as the first point-of-contact to new inquiries.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum BA/BS with 1+ year experience in the education or medical sector.
- Excellent English and Mandarin communication skills in both written and spoken.
- Background in education, psychology, counselling and social work is preferred.
- MS Office suite skills are must.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please tell us what position you are interested in, why you are interested and what unique qualities you have.