Learning Support Specialist/Reading Specialist
- Diagnose reading strengths and weaknesses, and match these skills with appropriate techniques and materials;
- Provides individual and small group instruction for identified students;
- Set student goals and instructional outcomes based on specific student assessments in reading;
- Develop clear evaluation criteria and distribute to students;
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with training: Lindamood-Bell or Orton -Gillingham training;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Mandarin speakers preferred.
- Easygoing and flexible;
- Open-minded and embracing of cultural diversity;
- Self-disciplined and able to work to deadlines.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please tell us what position you are interested in, why you are interested and what unique qualities you have.