Program facilitators work with a team of special education professionals to support children and young adults in our programs.
- Provide educational support to children under the direction of the program leader.
- Support children in all areas, including academic, social, communication, physical, and emotional.
- Attend weekly meetings with program leader and other specialists. Communicate with the program leader, team and professional support personnel for the purpose of assisting in evaluating progress and/or implementing EHCP objectives.
- Receive in-service training.
- Support with decorating and designing classrooms and maintaining instructional materials and/or manual and electronic files and records.
- Teaching certificate/college degree in the field of education preferred but not required.
- Experience in educational, therapeutic settings preferred but not required.
- Must be passionate about working with children and wanting to learn and develop skills. All staff must be open to feedback on a personal and professional level for becoming a better program facilitator.
- Strong English skills are needed for leading program activities but being a native English speaker is not required.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what position you are interested in, why you are interested and what unique qualities you have.