Program Leaders at ELG’s full-time alternative education program, are responsible for providing educational instruction to children or young adults in a structured classroom environment designed to promote intellectual, emotional and social growth.
- Work with expatriate and local clients.
- Work as a Program Leader in charge of a group of students with severe learning needs requiring a full-time, individualized education program.
- Write and update Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCPs).
- Be an active member of our multidisciplinary team and promote quality services for children.
- Work independently in a peer-supervised team setting
- Lead professional development and parent trainings and seminars.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Special Education for U.S. candidates; equivalent teaching experience or training required for other candidates.
- Preferred experience includes autism spectrum disorders, developmental delay and students with learning disabilities.
- Mandarin not required but will be viewed favorably.
- Good command of English.
Timing: Positions are available immediately and per the start of the new academic year.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what position you are interested in, why you are interested and what unique qualities you have.