Full psycho-educational assessments are only recommended if there is real cause for concern. If a child has recently undergone an assessment with another provider, we often accept these and are able to begin therapy directly.
With over 35 assessment tools at our disposal, we are able to provide the most comprehensive psycho-educational assessments, tailored exclusively to your child’s needs and abilities.
We assess in the following areas:
- Educational Dyslexia Assessment
- Cognitive Testing
- Developmental Testing
- Achievement (Academic) Testing
- Attention and Memory Testing
- Behavioral and Emotional Testing
- Autism Spectrum Assessments
- Auditory and Visual Processing Assessments
- Functional Behavior Analysis
“The best thing about the work is being able to apply knowledge and ideas to the real world, with real children who need help.”
– Clinic Specialist