We are thrilled to be starting another term in Shanghai! The Innovative Learning Center (ILC), our full-time program, is in full swing with a new semester and Clinic staff are offering services all over the city. While we are sad to say farewell to a few friends, we are excited to welcome fresh faces to the ELG family. With the new term, we are also celebrating a new environment: our Puxi office got a makeover! The touches are subtle but make a world of difference for children and staff alike.
We have great activities planned for parents, children and educators in our community. Save the dates for these upcoming events:
- Thursday, September 22 – Student Support Professionals Networking Evening for those who provide counseling, learning support, leadership, or pastoral care in an education setting.
- Saturday, October 29 – Parents and professionals are welcome to ELG’s 2nd Community Development Day: Supporting Children with Behavioral Needs.
- Thursday, November 3 – Joanne Li will offer a free seminar with simple ABA strategies for What Parents Can Do at Home for children with special needs.
- Thursday, November 24 – Experience a free seminar, Introduction to Dramatherapy, with our new dramatherapist, Sarah Bilodeau.
– The Essential Learning Group Team
Our Summer Program was a blast, literally. Entertain your children and try this at home!
Read what leaving parents and staff had to say about their time with ELG.
Sneak a peek at ELG’s 8th Summer Program.
Welcome to the Family!
Meet our new specialists:
Language: Dutch, English, Farsi
Language: French, English
Check out our website for openings and job descriptions. We have a number of openings for specialists, as well as an HR, Operations and Finance Director. Please share these postings with excellent professionals with big hearts, whether they are in Shanghai or overseas. We’d like to meet them!