ELG is frequently looking to expand its team of administrative or support staff. The ideal candidate is service-oriented, has ambition to work in a dynamic international team and is passionate about changing the lives’ of children with special needs and their families.
The main purpose of the job is to support ELG’s mission by coordinating and executing on all partnership arrangements with external organizations.
- Coordinate the execution of an embedded service, training and consultancy service to ensure that all the services are delivered according to the contract and the evolving requirements of the partner organization.
- Handle and respond to all partnership inquiries and maintain strong relations with all formal and informal partners.
- Document all activities and information in an administrative manner.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum BA/BS with 2+ years relevant work experience in business administration, account management, marketing and filed-related discipline such as education, therapy or media field.
- Written and oral fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Background from special education, therapy and medical industry is highly preferred.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please tell us what position you are interested in, why you are interested and what unique qualities you have.