ELG is frequently looking to expand its team of administrative or support staff. The ideal candidate is service-oriented, has ambition to work in a dynamic international team and is passionate about changing the lives’ of children with special needs and their families.
The main purpose of the job is to support the marketing team with project execution, articles copywriting and translation, and daily administration.
- Execute marketing events and routine administration
- Support marketing materials (brochures, flyers, videos etc.) development and translation where necessary
- Perform basic copywriting as requested.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum BA/BS with 1+ year experience in marketing or communications.
- Excellent English communication skills in both written and spoken
- Humble and hunger to learn
- (Special) education background is preferred
- Ability to use design software (e.g. photoshop, illustrator, in-design etc.) is a plus
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what position you are interested in, why you are interested and what unique qualities you have.