ELG is frequently looking to expand its team of administrative or support staff. The ideal candidate is service-oriented, has ambition to work in a dynamic international team and is passionate about changing the lives’ of children with special needs and their families.
The main purpose of the job is to generate and sustain new referral channels and business opportunities for ELG.
- Develop relationships and generate new referrals through outreach with media sector organizations
- Design, write and renew partnership and service contracts.
- Segment the medical sector and identify key target organizations for outreach.
- Identify Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) in medical sector and develop strategic partnerships and proposals.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum BA/BS with 4+ years working experiences in sales, marketing or business administrating and/or filed related discipline such as therapy, social work, psychology or medical field.
- Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation, communications, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Background from the therapy and medical sector is highly desirable.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what position you are interested in, why you are interested and what unique qualities you have.