Registration is now open for our Therapeutic Summer Program, led for the fourth consecutive year by our dedicated Summer Program Director Regina Nicolas , a Physical Therapist and Sensory Integration Expert.
Program Information 项目信息
Beginning Date: Monday, June 20th
End Date: Friday, August 5th
Full-time program, 8:30 am – 3 pm (with a partial day option). Children can sign up for a week at a time.
全日制， 上午8:30 – 下午3 点（提供半天班选项）。可以以周为单位进行报名。
Program Features 项目特色
Our Summer Program is led by therapists from ELG’s Clinic Specialist team, with the goal of providing children and young adults with the opportunity to have fun with peers and ‘get ahead’ in the following key areas :
- Gross motor skills 总体运动技能
- Fine motor skills 细微运动技能
- Social skills and teamwork 社交技能和团队合作
- Play skills 游戏技能
- Sensory integration support 感统支持
- Attention and focus skills 注意力集中技能
- Speech-language communication skills 语言交际能力
- Life skills and independence 生活技能和独立性
- Social-emotional regulation 社会情绪调节
- Self-esteem building 建立自尊
- Fun physical activities 趣味体育活动
- Field trips: Shanghai Zoo, Shanghai Aquarium, swimming pools, and museums 实地考察：上海动物园，上海水族馆，游泳池，博物馆
- Cooking activities 烹饪活动
- Games and play activities 游戏活动
Our goal is to ensure your child has a fun, social and productive summer. Every child or young adult who enrolls in our Summer Program will begin with a completed Education, Health and Care Plan, which ensures that their strengths and needs are understood from their very first day.
Regina has been at ELG for over 7 years, during which time she has supported children in international schools and at The Innovative Learning Center to develop their motor skills and address sensory and social communication needs.
She and the rest of the summer program staff look forward to welcoming you and your child this summer!